Please see below some comments from our clients:
- March 2017 – “Thanks again for all your efforts…. last night was a really good Association event!“, Olivier Mathieu, Lausanne Tourisme.
- December 2017 – “Thank you to you and the team for all your help so far on this project, it has been a great support”, Elaine Miller, Convention Edinburgh.
- October 2016 – “It was a great event and we were really happy and positively surprised that we had such a great response”, Elisabeth Pfoess, Salzburg Convention Bureau.
- October 2016 – Theresa Gatto, Ottawa Tourism: “We have a lot of international bids out there right now”,
- October 2016 – Barbara Schwaiger, Salzburg Congress: “Thank you so much for your excellent job – we had a great event in Paris”
- October 2016 – Elisabeth Pfoess, Salzburg Convention Bureau: “Also from my side a big thank you! It was a great event!”
- May 2015, Sandton wins the 2019 bid for the Young Women’s Christian Association congress.
- May 2015: “We are off to the Denmark conference in a few weeks’ time for the WACRA summer conference in Odense. Thank you for bringing ‘Inspiring Denmark’ to our attention” – Hans Klein, President, WACRA
- February 2015, The European Huntington’s Disease Network confirmed that they have decided to hold their Conference in 2016 in The Hague following an introduction by Watterston Associates.
- October 2014, Swiss Congress Centre International Association dinner in Brussels:“It is great to hear that the guests enjoyed the evening and event. Also thank you from my side for all your work and support” ‐ Domenica Wilhelm, Sales & Marketing Manager, Congress Centre Basel
- October 2014, Lake Geneva Region Tourist Office: “We have been working together for many years now promoting the Lake Geneva Region in the Association segment and we take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for the professional work you have conducted on our behalf… Thank you so much for your excellent collaboration.”
- September 2014, Ottawa wins bid to host One Young World 2016:“Thanks for starting this whole thing off for us” ‐ Glenn Duncan, Vice President, Ottawa Tourism
“A huge thank you to you Julie! Your efforts are so appreciated!” ‐ Lesley Mackay, Director of Convention Sales, Ottawa Tourism